from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An interference or intrusion
- n. An encroachment beyond proper limits
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of obtruding; a thrusting upon others by force or unsolicited.
- n. That which is obtruded.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of obtruding; an undue and unsolicited thrusting forward of something upon the notice or attention of others, or that which is obtruded or thrust forward: as, the obtrusion of crude opinions on the world.
Sorry, no etymologies found.