from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of void.
- n. The act by which something is voided, as urination.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of one who, or that which, voids.
- n. That which is voided; that which is ejected or evacuated; a remnant; a fragment.
- adj. Receiving what is ejected or voided.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of one who or that which voids.
- n. That which is voided; a remnant; a fragment.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the bodily process of discharging waste matter
Sorry, no etymologies found.