from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of deracinating; uprooting
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of pulling up by the roots; eradication.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A plucking up by the roots; eradication; extirpation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. to move something from its natural environment
- n. the act of pulling up or out; uprooting; cutting off from existence
Sorry, no etymologies found.