American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. The act or practice of deliberately behaving so as to attract attention.
- n. Psychiatry A psychosexual disorder marked by the compulsive exposure of the genitals in public.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A form of sexual perversion characterized by exposure of the person to others, without any attempt at concealment or any evidence of shame.
- n. The practice or character trait of deliberately drawing attention to oneself.
- n. pathology The practice or character trait of deliberately displaying one's genitals, nipples, or buttocks in public.
- n. extravagant and conspicuous behavior intended to attract attention to yourself
- n. the perverse act of exposing and attracting attention to your own genitals
“This is not only the case in exhibitionism or voyeurism, but in sadism, too.”
“It seems probable that a form of erotic symbolism somewhat similar to exhibitionism is to be found in the rare cases in which sexual gratification is derived from throwing ink, acid or other defiling liquids on women's dresses.”
“One of the priests admitted at the time to sexual abuse and the others were prosecuted at the time for "exhibitionism" and a sexual act with a minor, a 17-year-old.”
“Even his lies, incompetence, and mangled syntax can be negative exhibitionism, meaning a manner whereby he generates the negative assessments that, emotionally, he expects to encounter from others.”
“I know from personal experience that this kind of exhibitionism is hard to resist.”
“So by deint of elimination, we must assume that I'm into "exhibitionism".”
“Perhaps what's different with your kind of exhibitionism is that this doll talks!”
“Someone mentioned to me that there's an element of "exhibitionism" in myself by having a diary like this.”
“Swept up in this net are people who have committed noncontact crimes, such as exhibitionism or peeping, those whose only offense occurred as children, and persons who engaged in consensual sex with a somewhat younger girlfriend or boyfriend and were convicted of statutory rape (2).”
“a detailed autobiography is rather dangerous - it can bring reproach for "exhibitionism" and immodesty.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘exhibitionism’.
Words relating to getting naked, being naked, the commonly naked, nakedness (partial or complete), and similar.
words describing the sexual parts of life
Looking for tweets for exhibitionism.