from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Erotic love, sexually expressed or chaste, between a man and an adolescent boy.
- n. Anal intercourse in general, usually between a man and an adolescent boy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Sexual activity between two males; sodomy; the “crime against nature“; -- used especially when one partner is a boy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Unnatural carnal union of males with males, especially boys.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. sexual relations between a man and a boy (usually anal intercourse with the boy as a passive partner)
From Ancient Greek παιδεραστία (love of boys), from παιδεραστής (pederast), from παῖς (genitive παιδός) (child, son, boy) + ἐραστής (lover), from ἐράσθαι (to lοve), from ἐράω (to love passionately, to long for). (Wiktionary)