Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Unnatural carnal union of males with males, especially boys.
- n. Erotic love, sexually expressed or chaste, between a man and an adolescent boy.
- n. archaic Anal intercourse in general, usually between a man and an adolescent boy.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. Sexual activity between two males; sodomy; the “crime against nature“; -- used especially when one partner is a boy.
- n. sexual relations between a man and a boy (usually anal intercourse with the boy as a passive partner)
- From Ancient Greek παιδεραστία (love of boys), from παιδεραστής (pederast), from παῖς (genitive παιδός) (child, son, boy) + ἐραστής (lover), from ἐράσθαι (to lοve), from ἐράω (to love passionately, to long for). (Wiktionary)
“The origin of pederasty is lost in the night of ages; but its historique has been carefully traced by many writers, especially”
“It's called pederasty - adults sodomizing teenage boys.”
“We owe the word 'pederasty' for this activity to Greek pais for boy and erastês for lover.”
“In broad terms, what is important to grasp here is not why the Greeks had a fondness for boys but why they had a "pederasty"; that is, why they elaborated a courtship practice, a moral reflection, and — as we shall see — a philosophical asceticism around that fondness.”
“James Rado and Gerome Ragni, who collaborated on the book and lyrics, didn't know the first thing about how to write a musical, and their idea of scintillating wit was to rhyme "pederasty" with "Why do these words sound so nasty?”
“Where Stoker’s take was a souless monster with brutal charm, Rice’s was the dandy, the sexually ambiguous fop with fangs that dabbled in pederasty.”
“First of all, I realise that buying something with "pederasty" in the title might be a hard sell unless you're a student of classics, but stay with me.”
“More than 270 objets d'art, some dating back as far as the 6th century BC, portray the loves and lusts of the gods - as well murkier erotic practices such as pederasty and sex with animals.”
“pederasty' is a priestly recruitment/entrapment tool.”
“We hear a good deal said about certain crimes against nature, such as pederasty and sodomy, and they meet with the indignant condemnation of all right-minded persons.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘pederasty’.
Temporary list is temporary.
Collecting a few words here, which are then to be alloted to other lists.
A collection of words about doing the nasty.
Looking for tweets for pederasty.