from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A man who has sexual relations, especially anal intercourse, with a boy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A man who is engaged in an erotic relationship with an adolescent boy; a practitioner of pederasty.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One guilty of pederasty; a sodomite.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who is guilty of pederasty. Also pederist.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a man who has sex (usually sodomy) with a boy as the passive partner
Greek paiderastēs : pais, paid-, child; see pedo-2 + erastēs, lover (from erāsthai, to love).(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Ancient Greek παιδεραστής (paiderastēs, "lover of boys"), from παῖς (pais, "boy") and εραστής (erastēs, "lover"). (Wiktionary)