from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who engages in sodomy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who practices sodomy; a sodomist.
- n. A male homosexual.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An inhabitant of Sodom.
- n. One guilty of sodomy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An inhabitant of Sodom, an ancient city which, according to the account in Genesis, was destroyed by fire from heaven on account of the wickedness of its inhabitants.
- n. One who is guilty of sodomy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who engages in anal copulation (especially a male who engages in anal copulation with another male)
Sodom + -ite (Wiktionary)