from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who attempts to draw attention to himself or herself by his or her behaviour.
- n. One who exposes his or her genitalia (or female nipples) in public.
- adj. compulsively seeking attention
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a person with a compulsive desire to expose the genitals; -- usually a male.
- n. someone who deliberately behaves in such a way as to attract attention.
- adj. compulsively attracting attention to oneself especially by boasting or exaggerated behavior.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A degenerate who obeys a morbid impulse to expose the person.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone with a compulsive desire to expose the genitals
- n. someone who deliberately behaves in such a way as to attract attention
exhibition + -ist (Wiktionary)