from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The surgical removal of an intact organ, especially of the eye and of cysts and tumors.
- n. The removal of the nuclear body of a cell.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of enucleating; elucidation; exposition.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of enucleating, or removing a body (as a kernel, seed, tumor, the eyeball, etc.) from its cover, case, capsule, or other envelop.
- n. Figuratively, the act of explaining or making manifest; explanation; exposition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. surgical removal of something without cutting into it
Sorry, no etymologies found.