from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Surgical removal of part or all of the larynx.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The surgical removal of part or all of the larynx. It is most often performed in cases of laryngeal cancer.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Excision of the larynx.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The excision of the larynx.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. surgical removal of part or all of the larynx (usually to treat cancer of the larynx)
From larynx + -ectomy (Wiktionary)