from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having the property of moving aimlessly or at the mercy of external forces.
- n. a driving technique where the driver intentionally oversteers, causing loss of traction in the rear wheels, while maintaining control from entry to exit of a corner
- v. Present participle of drift.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. aimless wandering from place to place
- adj. continually changing especially as from one abode or occupation to another
Sorry, no etymologies found.