from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Law Of or connected with the reversion of an estate.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A reversioner.
- adj. Pertaining to reversion, especially that of an estate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a reversion; involving a reversion; to be enjoyed in succession, or after the termination of a particular estate.
- n. That which is to be received in reversion.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or involving a reversion; enjoyable in succession, or after the determination of a particular estate.
- In biology, pertaining to or exhibiting reversion; tending to revert; reversive; atavic: as, reversionary characters; a reversionary process.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or involving a reversion (especially a legal reversion)
Sorry, no etymologies found.