from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who attends rave parties, or who belongs to that subculture.
- n. A person who raves or rants.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who raves.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who raves or is furious; a maniac.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who rants and raves; speaks in a violent or loud manner
- n. a participant in a rave dancing party
Sorry, no etymologies found.