from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A flat stone used to pave a pathway, such as a walkway to one's home.
- n. One who paves; one who lays pavement.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who paves; one who lays a pavement.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who lays pavements, or whose occupation is to pave.
- n. A slab or brick used for paving.
- n. A rammer for driving paving-stones.
- n. In porcelain making, the bed-stone of the grinding-mill.
Sorry, no etymologies found.