from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Objects, especially containers, made of glass. Also called glasswork.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Glasses, jugs and other tableware made of glass.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Ware, or articles collectively, made of glass.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Articles or utensils made of glass.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an article of tableware made of glass
glass + -ware (Wiktionary)