from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Hollowware and flatware made of or plated with silver.
- n. Metal eating and serving utensils.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Anything made from silver.
- n. Anything with a silvery colour.
- n. knives, forks and spoons
- n. trophies, success in a competition.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Dishes, vases, ornaments, and utensils of various sorts, made of silver.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Collectively, manufactures of silver; especially, articles for the table or other domestic use made of silver.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. tableware made of silver or silver plate or pewter or stainless steel
silver + -ware (Wiktionary)