from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A cloth to cover a table, especially during a meal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A cloth used to cover and protect a table, especially for a dining table.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A cloth for covering a table, especially one with which a table is covered before the dishes, etc., are set on for meals.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A horizontal sheet of cloud spreading over the top of Table Mountain, southwest of Cape Town, South Africa, and hanging down over the precipitous cliffs of the northeast front of the mountain.
- n. A cloth for covering the top of a table.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a covering spread over a dining table
From table + cloth. (Wiktionary)