American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. Work in the graphic or plastic arts, especially small handmade decorative or artistic objects.
- n. An illustrative and decorative element, such as a line drawing or photograph, used in a printed work, such as a book.
- n. A painting, drawing, sculpture or other piece of creative, visual art
- n. uncountable Artistic work.
- n. uncountable, reprographics The graphical elements to be included in a reproduced work.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Publishing) photographs, illustrations, or other visual representations other than the text, in a printed publication.
- n. photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication
- art + work. (Wiktionary)
“Gui, Add, Picture, x12 y10 w60 h60, % artwork% else urldownloadtofile, % artURL%, % tempfile%. jpg artwork = % tempfile%. jpg”
“I fell in love with it, so I always seek out this unconventional winemaker's bottles not just for the wines, but his label artwork is fabulous.”
“Â I fell in love with it, so I always seek out this unconventional winemaker's bottles not just for the wines, but his label artwork is fabulous.”
“(While the label artwork looks like Edward Gorey, it's actually Mel Kadel.)”
“There are only a few sentences on each page, and the artwork is a key to carrying the story forward -- although, in this case, the artwork was done after the text was written, and the text does not actually say anything about what the artwork shows (for example, the artwork includes a cat, but the text says nothing about a cat).”
“I think it would be better if you participate in a auction rather than buy from eBay, that way you will be sure that the artwork is authentic.”
“The area where you will be hanging the artwork is an important part to choosing your canvas wall art.”
“And I just want to reiterate for anyone who's gotten this far, the artwork is a promotional piece for something else.”
“Consider their Limited Edition Artist Series, Hint Mint's annual program where a selected artist creates original pieces inspired by the classic mint flavors; the artwork is then printed on the company's tins in a limited run.”
“As with all the Fables books, the writing just sings -- snappy dialog, punchy plots, and the artwork is a great mix of the cartoony and the hyperreal.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘artwork’.
Looking for tweets for artwork.