from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Length, extent, or amount based on measurement in feet: estimated the square footage of new office space.
- n. An amount or length of film or videotape.
- n. A shot or series of shots of a specified nature or subject: news footage of the royal wedding.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An amount of film or tape that has been used to record something.
- n. A measurement in feet.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the amount of film that has been shot.
- n. a rate of charging by the linear foot of work done.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In mining, a piece-work system of paying miners in which they are paid for each running foot of work done.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a rate of charging by the linear foot of work done
- n. film that has been shot
Never before performed live in its entirety by the Beatles, this footage is an exclusive opportunity to hear the complete Sgt. Pepper album performed live by Cheap Trick, bringing the band full-circle in a chilling tribute to their musical heroes.
Well, this footage is almost a month old, but it's my favorite so far.
For Cayce's worryingly brilliant employer, the footage is the most effective piece of guerilla marketing ever devised.
IM: Seeing myself in The Prisoner's rushes - that's what we call the footage from the previous day's filming - was a hell of a shock and kept me awake.
How or why would I have control over how they title footage?
There's more footage from the VLA and appearances by Rick Perley and Jim Braatz from the NRAO!
A federal judge ordered a documentary filmmaker Thursday to turn over about 600 hours of raw footage from a film about a court fight over ... news | Comment | Recommend
Square footage is still one of the biggest price influences in any property and condo's (definitely)/townhouses (often) will provide more housing in less space than the cottage idea will.
Tancredo, the American Constitution Party candidate, simply took footage from a Republican Governor's Association (RGA) ad that ran during the primary season.
Investigator Bilyeu was looking for our raw video footage from the event.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.