from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Length, extent, or amount based on measurement in feet: estimated the square footage of new office space.
- n. An amount or length of film or videotape.
- n. A shot or series of shots of a specified nature or subject: news footage of the royal wedding.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An amount of film or tape that has been used to record something.
- n. A measurement in feet.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the amount of film that has been shot.
- n. a rate of charging by the linear foot of work done.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In mining, a piece-work system of paying miners in which they are paid for each running foot of work done.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a rate of charging by the linear foot of work done
- n. film that has been shot
foot + -age (foot as a unit of length) (Wiktionary)