from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To watch over.
- n. The supervision of one unit or vehicle by another while the supervised unit is firing or moving.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To watch too much.
- transitive v. To weary or exhaust by watching.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To watch to excess.
- To exhaust or fatigue by long want of rest.
- To watch over; overlook.
- To watch too long or too late.
- n. Watching too long or too late.
over- + watch (Wiktionary)