from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The characteristic of being negative; negativity.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being negative.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being negative, in any sense of that word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. characterized by habitual skepticism and a disagreeable tendency to deny or oppose or resist suggestions or commands
- n. the character of the negative electric pole
- n. an amount less than zero
Sorry, no etymologies found.