from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Lack of orthodoxy; the quality or state of being unorthodox
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being unorthodox; unsoundness in faith; heterodoxy; heresy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a belief that rejects the orthodox tenets of a religion
- n. any opinions or doctrines at variance with the official or orthodox position
- n. the quality of being unorthodox
un- + orthodoxy (Wiktionary)