from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Geology A type of unconformity in which the rock layers are parallel.
- n. Refusal or failure to conform; nonconformity.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A type of unconformity in which erosion or lack of deposition has occurred between two parallel sedimentary strata.
- n. nonconformity
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Want of conformity or correspondence; inconsistency; disagreement.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Want of agreement or conformity; inconsistency.
Sorry, no etymologies found.