from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The state of being divergent.
- n. A divergence or deviation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being divergent
- n. divergence
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being divergent, or of having diverged. Also rarely devergency.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an infinite series that has no limit
- n. the act of moving away in different direction from a common point
Sorry, no etymologies found.