from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of characteristic of being tall.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being tall; height of stature.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being tall, in any sense; especially, height.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of being taller than average stature
- n. the vertical dimension of extension; distance from the base of something to the top
Sorry, no etymologies found.