from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being mighty.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being mighty; possession of might; power; greatness; high dignity.
- n. Highness; excellency; -- with a possessive pronoun, a title of dignity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or attribute of being mighty; power; greatness; also, high dignity.
- n. A title of dignity: particularly in the phrase their High Mightinesses the States-General of the Netherlands.
- n. Great degree; great amount.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. physical strength
From mighty + -ness (Wiktionary)