from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The state or quality of being central.
- n. A tendency to be or remain at the center.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being central.
- n. A tendency to remain at, or move towards the centre.
- n. Any of various measures of the relative importance of a vertex in a graph.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being central; tendency towards a center.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being central.
- n. In the Hegelian logic, first-ness; native character; the total character which belongs to an object regardless of anything else.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of being central
Sorry, no etymologies found.