from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Accordance with the provisions or principles of a constitution: The high court will rule on the constitutionality of the new law.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The status of being constitutional; of being in accord with the provisions of the appropriate constitution
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being constitutional, or inherent in the natural frame.
- n. The state of being consistent with the constitution or frame of government, or of being authorized by its provisions.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being constitutional.
Sorry, no etymologies found.