from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A state of being subject to conditions.
- n. A condition applied to the access of a government to credit facilities and other international financial assistance, especially from the IMF and the World Bank.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being conditional, or limited; limitation by certain terms.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being conditional or limited; limitation by certain terms.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being conditional
Sorry, no etymologies found.