from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A salt or ester of benzoic acid.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any salt or ester of benzoic acid.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A salt formed by the union of benzoic acid with any salifiable base.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A salt of benzoic acid.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any salt or ester of benzoic acid
Sorry, no etymologies found.