from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An appliance that is used to extract juice from fruits and vegetables.
- n. Slang One who drinks liquor or alcoholic beverages habitually or excessively.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A manual or electrical device for rendering the juice of fruits or vegetables.
- n. A (citrus) reamer.
- n. One who uses steroids.
- n. An alcoholic.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a utensil with a conical ridged center that is used for squeezing juice fro citrus fruit.
- n. A state of drunkenness.
- n. An habitual drunkard; one who drinks alcoholic beverages frequently to the state of inebriation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a squeezer with a conical ridged center that is used for squeezing juice from citrus fruit
- n. a person who drinks alcoholic beverages (especially to excess)
Sorry, no etymologies found.