American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. An appliance that is used to extract juice from fruits and vegetables.
- n. Slang One who drinks liquor or alcoholic beverages habitually or excessively.
- n. A manual or electrical device for rendering the juice of fruits or vegetables.
- n. A (citrus) reamer.
- n. slang One who uses steroids.
- n. An alcoholic.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. a utensil with a conical ridged center that is used for squeezing juice fro citrus fruit.
- n. A state of drunkenness.
- n. An habitual drunkard; one who drinks alcoholic beverages frequently to the state of inebriation.
- n. a squeezer with a conical ridged center that is used for squeezing juice from citrus fruit
- n. a person who drinks alcoholic beverages (especially to excess)
“The Omega Vert VRT330 juicer is about $400 but it is well worth the money since it juices very well and has a 10 year warranty on all the parts.”
“I think the next thing to die in the juicer is some of these apples.”
“At PiEyeGames we have invented a word juicer which actually extracts this juice.”
“When I made these, I ended up with super-juicy lemons, and think I was able to get 1 cup from 3.5 of them also with an electric juicer, which is more thorough.”
“This is the best "juicer" juice that I have made so far.”
“In the bottom line, you can get almost any kind of juicer that will be appropriate to your need.”
“This time I put some lima beans and spinach and then a little of the frozen veggie pulp I save from my juicer which is carrot-apple-cucumber-spinach-celery-ginger aka Dr Oz’ glass of fresh!”
“Don't worry about getting shot by pirates as they never even got close to the ship with those weapons they use and their shitty aim -- reminds me of a drunken'juicer 'door gunner we picked up from the motor pool back in Nam ”
“The remaining berry corpses I sent through the juicer, and added the seedless product to the other half of light syrup.”
“If you don't have a juicer, pulse tomatoes and celery in a food processor or blender until liquefied.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘juicer’.
a partaker of a dram too many. consult also whichbe's Drunkie list
Looking for tweets for juicer.