from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Capable of being penetrated: penetrable defenses; a penetrable wall.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being penetrated, entered, or pierced.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being penetrated, entered, or pierced. Used also figuratively.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being penetrated, entered, or pierced by another body.
- Susceptible of moral or intellectual impression.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. admitting of penetration or passage into or through
- adj. capable of being penetrated
Sorry, no etymologies found.