from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Capable of being overcome or defeated: a vincible army.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being defeated or overcome; assailable or vulnerable
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being overcome or subdued; conquerable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being vanquished, conquered, or subdued; conquerable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. susceptible to being defeated
Latin vincibilis, from vincere, to conquer; see weik-3 in Indo-European roots.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Latin vincibilis ("conquerable"), from vincere ("to conquer"). (Wiktionary)