from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Designed to attach by means of a clip: clip-on earrings.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That attaches to something by means of a clip
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having a clip as the means of attachment.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a device (as an earring, sunglasses, microphone etc.) that is attached by clips
- adj. attachable by a clip
Sorry, no etymologies found.