from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Fit to be offered for sale, as in a market: marketable produce.
- adj. In demand by buyers or employers; salable: marketable goods; marketable skills.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to marketability; capable of being marketed.
- adj. saleable (of goods) or employable (of people)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Fit to be offered for sale in a market; such as may be justly and lawfully sold.
- adj. Current in market.
- adj. Wanted by purchasers; salable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- That may be marketed or sold; salable; fit for the market.
- Current in the market.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being marketed
- adj. being in demand by especially employers
- adj. fit to be offered for sale
market + -able (Wiktionary)