from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. That can be bought: purchasable goods.
- adj. Capable of being bribed; venal: a purchasable senator.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. able to be purchased; available for purchase
- adj. affordable
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being bought, purchased, or obtained for a consideration; hence, venal; corrupt.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being bought, purchased, or obtained for a consideration.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. available for purchase
- adj. capable of being corrupted
purchase + -able (Wiktionary)