from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Subject to import tax.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. on which duty must be paid when imported or sold
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Subject to the payment of a duty; as dutiable goods.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Subject to a customs duty: as, dutiable goods.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. subject to import tax
Sorry, no etymologies found.