from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of naturalize.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Acclimated to a new environment; introduced from another region and persisting without cultivation; -- of plants or animals not native to a location.
- adj. planted randomly in soil so as to give an appearance of wild growth.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. planted so as to give an effect of wild growth
- adj. introduced from another region and persisting without cultivation
Sorry, no etymologies found.