from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Feeling distress or affliction.
- adj. Treated wrongly; offended.
- adj. Law Treated unjustly, as by denial of or infringement upon one's legal rights.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Angry or resentful due to unjust treatment.
- adj. Having one's rights denied or curtailed.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of aggrieve.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. subjected to an injustice.
Sorry, no etymologies found.