from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a quaint manner; oddly; strangely.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a quaint manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a quaint manner.
- Prettily; nicely; pleasantly; with neatness or trimness.
- Fancifully; oddly; whimsically: curiously; especially, in an odd, old-fashioned way: as, quaintly dressed; quaintly expressed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a strange but not unpleasant manner
- adv. in a quaint old-fashioned manner
quaint + -ly (Wiktionary)