from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a title, especially a noble title.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. a person who has a title
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of title.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having or bearing a title.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having or bearing a title, especially one which is constantly used, either with the name or instead of it; specifically, bearing a title of nobility; noble.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. belonging to the peerage
Sorry, no etymologies found.