from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Suggestive of a statue, as in proportion, grace, or dignity; stately.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Like a statue.
- adj. Elegantly tall, graceful, and attractive.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Partaking of, or exemplifying, the characteristics of a statue; having the symmetry, or other excellence, of a statue artistically made.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like a statue; having the formal dignity or beauty of a statue.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. suggestive of a statue
- adj. of size and dignity suggestive of a statue
From statue + -esque. (Wiktionary)