from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Devoted to or marked by pleasure and luxury.
- adj. Of or relating to Sybaris or its people.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or having the qualities of a sybarite; self-indulgent or decadent
- adj. Having the character of or dedicated to excessive luxury
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Sybarites; resembling the Sybarites; luxurious; wanton; effeminate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Sybaris or its inhabitants; hence, luxurious; devoted to pleasure.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. displaying luxury and furnishing gratification to the senses
Latin Sybariticus. (Wiktionary)