from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Remote in space or time.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. remote, either in time or space
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Distant in sympathy or affection; alienated.
- adj. Remote. Cf. Far-off, under far, adv.
- adj. remote in time.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Faraway; distant; remote.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. very far away in space or time
Sorry, no etymologies found.