from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Marked by interest in or preoccupation with oneself or one's own thoughts as opposed to others or the environment; shy or reserved.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Possessing the characteristic property of an introvert. Preferring the internal, satisfied with self, lacking interest or comfort in social interactions.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. examining one's own sensory and perceptual experiences. Contrasted with
- adj. marked by concern predominantly with oneself or one's own feelings. Contrasted with
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. given to examining own sensory and perceptual experiences
Sorry, no etymologies found.