from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not recognized, as to quality or worth: an unappreciated gesture of good will.
- adj. Not having risen in price or value: an unappreciated investment.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not recognized as having any value
- adj. not having risen in value
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not appreciated.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not likely to be rewarded
- adj. having value that is not acknowledged
un- + appreciated (Wiktionary)