from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That has not been answered or addressed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not answered; not replied to.
- adj. Not refuted.
- adj. Not responded to in kind; unrequited.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not answered; not replied to; not opposed by a reply: as, an unanswered letter.
- Not refuted: as, an unanswered argument.
- Not suitably returned; unrequited.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not returned in kind
un- + answered (Wiktionary)