from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of a location, frequented by a ghost or ghosts.
- adj. Obsessed (by an idea, threat, etc.).
- adj. Showing a feeling of being disturbed.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of haunt.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Inhabited by, or subject to the visits of, apparitions; frequented by a ghost.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Frequently visited or resorted to by apparitions or the shades of the dead; visited by a ghost: as, a haunted house.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. showing emotional affliction or disquiet
- adj. having or showing excessive or compulsive concern with something
- adj. inhabited by or as if by apparitions
Sorry, no etymologies found.