from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Logically capable of being proven false.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being falsified, counterfeited, or corrupted.
- adj. able to be proven false, and therefore testable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being falsified, counterfeited, or corrupted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being tested (verified or falsified) by experiment or observation
falsify + -able (Wiktionary)