from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Deserving of or open to censure. See Synonyms at blameworthy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Deserving of censure; blameworthy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Deserving of censure; blamable; culpable; reprehensible.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Deserving censure; blamable; culpable; reprehensible: as, a censurable person; censurable conduct or writings.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. deserving blame or censure as being wrong or evil or injurious
Sorry, no etymologies found.